Being clear, concise and informative while making official announcements through official mails isn’t enough anymore. Ensuring that your internal audience reads, utilizes and benefits from such communication starts by not relying on official emails only.
Another way to ensure that such announcements reach the right audience is by sending notifications on mobile devices of those such messages are intended for.
AstroContacts, an Enterprise Contact Management solution from 42Gears, make this possible by offering the following features:
– a centralized console to compose, edit and send announcements
– options to create announcements with various media
– dedicated announcements section on AstroContacts app
– pinning of important announcements on the user’s app
– app notifications on the user’s mobile device
– sending the announcements notifications to the only intended audience
Create organizational announcements in AstroContacts
Here is how you can use the organizational announcements feature on AstroContacts Portal:
1. Login to the AstroContacts Portal.
2. In AstroContacts Portal, go to the Announcements section.
3. On the Announcements page, click Create.
4. Next, add the Title, Description and compose the message.
Tip: Use the formatting tools to create a custom message with images, videos and more.
5. Once you’re done composing the message, specify the following details:
– Expiry Date – Date when the announcement will get auto removed from the Announcements section of the user’s app on the device.
– Pin Announcements – Once enabled, the announcement will be prioritized and will reflect on top in Announcements list on the device.
– Assign Tags – Assign a tag if you want the announcements to be sent to specified tagged users only. Click here to learn more about Tags in AstroContacts.
6. Click Save to complete.
Once the announcement is saved, the users will get app notifications on their mobile devices notifying them of the new announcement.